Unleash your creativity with the Savini Tartufi range of truffle products and jazz up even the simplest of snacks while subtly enhancing more complex recipes. Truffle is the perfect addition to any experimental chef’s kitchen: these Tuscan, straight-from-the-earth gems can instantly enrich humble ingredients and inspire new culinary combinations.
The Savini Tartufi truffle products are available on the e-commerce section of their website with international shipping.
Truffle-infused honey is a traditional by-product of truffle that exudes excellence. This recipe can be a snack that hits the spot or a delicious appetizer to offer up to guests. Either way the sweet honey and earthy truffle are the perfect match in this simple recipe that you can make every day.
What’s needed: cutting board, knife, dessert spoon.
1. Cut panini in half horizontally
2. Spread with truffle-flavoured honey q.s. and add a ham slice on it
An exquisite meeting between flavours and regions is served up in this heart-warming dish that brings haute cuisine to everybody’s kitchen. Creamy polenta with fresh burrata and salty truffle-infused anchovy makes for an easy to prepare recipe that delivers on the wow factor.
What’s needed: pot with lid, whisk, a scoop
1. Put a pot covered with a lid with water and a spoon of oil on the stove.
2. When it’s boiled add salt q.s.
3. Pour corn flour little by little and turn with a whisk
4. After 30 minutes the mixture boils, remove from heat and pour in dishes
5. With a scoop, shape a little ball of burrata and put in the centre on top of the polenta
6. Add a tiny splash of extra virgin olive oil
7. Garnish with fresh truffle or with a truffle-flavoured anchovy fillet in the middle
Get creative with a classic hamburger by adding our truffle-flavoured mayonnaise, black truffle mustard, and truffle-flavoured spread. The summer truffle-flavoured dwarf peaches add unexpected freshness to a dish loved by all, you’ll never make a hamburger in the same way again!
What’s needed: grill or plate, cutting board, knife
1. Fire up the grill
2. Pour extra virgin olive oil on a folded paper towel and oil the grate
3. When it is hot put hamburgers on the grill
4. Cut the buns horizontally, without separating them completely
5. Meanwhile spread bread with plenty of truffle-flavoured spread
6. Remove hamburgers from fire and add salt on both sides
7. Slice little peaches horizontally (as an onion)
8. Insert hamburgers and little peaches in the buns
9. Serve with previously seasoned soncino salad
10. Match the dish to a bowl with truffle mustard or truffle mayo
A savoury interpretation of tiramisù for truffle lovers.
What’s needed: 2 bowls, whisk or mixer, little bowls/cups/wide glasses
1. Beat yolks with icing sugar
2. Add mascarpone cheese and whip with whisks
3. In the other bowl beat egg whites and add little by little to the first mixture
4. Crumble almond biscuits in the little containers
5. Place the cream on the crumbles
6. Garnish with Italian honey with truffle
7.Ground fresh truffle of the season or add chips of truffle chocolate on top for enhancing the taste
This delectable dessert of velvety ricotta and truffle-infused dried figs with honey takes no time to make but always impresses.
What’s needed: bowl, whisk or mixer, little bowls/cups/wide glasses, sponge cake
1. Dice the sponge cake then place in the small containers
2. Moisten with a spoon of milk
3. Place ricotta in the bowl
4. Add 2 spoons of honey
5. Whip the mixture
6. Place the cream in the small containers
7. Add tiny slices of figs on top
The addition of truffle-infused mini peach crisps gives a twist to a sophisticated classic. You don’t need to be a mixologist to stir up this distinctive cocktail, drinkable at the start or end of any meal.
What’s needed: cocktail glasses, bamboo stick, bar spoon, wine bucket/freezer
1. Freeze glasses for 5 minutes
2. Stir Vodka and Martini
4. Pierce little peaches and truffle slices with the bamboo stick
5. Garnish with the stick on the top of the glass