In Tuscany, love is always in the air. With its picturesque landscapes and cities, moreish food and beautiful artisanal products, the region is the dream wedding destination of many of us.
Thanks to the new wedding-planning service of local girls Claudia and Giulia, C&G Wedding and Event Designer, that dream can now easily become a reality!
Why get married in Tuscany?
The answer is obvious. But below are the top eight reasons for tying the knot Tuscan-style, just in case you weren’t already convinced. Then C&G Wedding and Event Designer will take care of the rest.
1) We all know about the wonders of Florence and Chianti, but around Tuscany you’ll find some lesser-known gems too. The region of Maremma, with its rich Etruscan history and untamed landscapes, is the perfect place for a magical wedding, and is also more budget-friendly! And with the coastal regions of Versilia and Monte Argentario, Tuscany is also the place for your beach wedding dreams to come true.
2) Loved-up theatre lovers, look no further for your perfect wedding! Many Roman amphitheatres and traditional Italian theatres around Tuscany can now be rented out by wedding parties. On your special day, you literally become the star of the show!
3) If you’re looking for delicious wedding food, you can’t beat Tuscany. Traditional Tuscan recipes combine the simple, bold flavours of their peasant origins with the nuance and variety of gourmet cuisine. And it can all be locally sourced! A feast this good is sure to bring all your friends and family together in true Italian spirit.
4) Tuscany is the land of good wine and olive oil. From Brunello di Montalcino to Vernaccia di san Gimignano, regional wine is sure to get your taste buds tingling, while extra virgin olive oil from Chianti and Lucca is deliciously intense in its flavours. Why not add a local twist to your wedding and include a wine or oil tasting session?
5) When planning your wedding, you can also take advantage of the high-quality craftsmanship for which Tuscany is renowned. Beautiful papers, superior leather goods, delicately painted ceramics… they will all make your wedding that bit more refined. Imagine how original the party favours can be!
6) Tuscany’s gorgeous textiles and the elegant fashion sense of its inhabitants mean you’re in good hands when it comes to dressing for the big day. With ‘Made in Italy’ dresses for the blushing bride and her bridesmaids and flower girls, everyone is sure to look their best!
7) In terms of wedding decoration, Tuscany has also got you covered. Go all-out authentic with vines, olive trees, wine casks and fine terracotta pots from the region of Impruneta.
8) Feeling adventurous? As if your big day in Tuscany wasn’t already going to be special enough, you can now also arrange a wide variety of activities and trips for you and your guests. Take a tour of Florence’s hidden treasures, ride through Tuscany on a Vespa scooter or travel through its skies in a hot air balloon, take a cooking class and learn the local cooking secrets, experience truffle hunting… there really is something for everyone!
Personal Wedding & Event Planners
Does it all sound wonderful, but still too difficult to make a reality? That is where C&G Wedding and Event Designer comes in. Claudia Del Giudice and Giulia Zanobini see their role not only as organisational, but also as imaginative, creative: they are ‘designers’, not just ‘planners’. Their wedding services are tailor-made to you, and they will help you pick the perfect site, caterers, activities…and even logo!