- Low-level troubleshooting and support of laptop, software programs, desktop, printers, desk phones, and classroom equipment to faculty and staff.
- Interface with Florida State University’s main campus IT department and third-party service provider to coordinate all IT related activities (e.g., billing, new and existing orders, troubleshooting)
- Coordinate academic scheduling and building of semester course schedule in SharePoint.
- Teach one CGS 2518 Spreadsheets for Business course in the fall and spring semesters.
- M.S. in Information Systems or related field required
- Must be legal to work in Italy.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English. Spoken and written proficiency in Italian preferred.
- Some teaching experience.
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft 365, Active directory, Windows 8, and Windows 10