ISF – Educational Technology and Systems Coordinator
International School of Florence – The Educational Technology and Systems Coordinator manages the school management systems, databases and IT infrastructure in order to ensure efficient functioning of the school, and promotes competent and effective use of technology in order to enhance teaching and learning school-wide.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree or recognised professional qualification.
- Effective communication skills in English both orally and in writing; Italian language preferred
- Highly organized with experience in an international school environment.
- Possess experience of integrating a range of disparate systems.
- Experience of extracting effective use beyond standard expectations from a school Management Information System (MIS).
- The ability to take initiative, be adaptable, inclusive and resilient.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with colleagues, learners and parents
Please see the complete job description on the employment page of the school website. Apply by June 15.