An international institution, dedicated to higher-learning, currently seeks an English mother-tongue, talented, and creative Digital Content Manager/Instructor.
Main areas of involvement:
- Social media content creation and management: Institutional news and events
- Writing: Institutional online articles, student blogs, Blendingmagazine
- Press office: Press / Ufficio Stampa activities in English and Italian
Candidates will have:
- a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and at least two years of relevant work experience in the field.
- EU citizenship, or all required documentation to live and work in Italy.
- the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines.
- An open-mind and a true passion for working in an international environment.
This is a fixed-term contract position with the possibility of renewal and conversion to a permanent contract, based on performance and business needs.
Please submit your application to the following email address.